Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Does Ringworm Look Like When Its Healing What Does Ringworm Look Like When It Is Healing?

What does ringworm look like when it is healing? - what does ringworm look like when its healing

I caught a small patch of ringworm on my mother's house right your stupid cat. I had no symptoms for two weeks, with the exception of severe itching at the site. I've never had this problem before and when a point was made that I was one weeks to know what it was. I was lotramin the application and athletes foot spray two or three times daily for a week and a half. Yesterday he started not lost for a chipping and peeling like a sunburn, but the soil. Today is really clear liquid drain. I need to know what that looks like ringworm and what he does when he's the remedy? I know what it is, if he eats meat looks like, but I wonder who will, it is very frustrating!

2 comments:

cowboydo... said...

Ringworm is a plant or a fungus and its treatment with athletes foot spray may have contributed to leave but good enough. If it is ringworm, you should know with certainty, it seems, would have helped, but the spray. Go to the pharmacy and get an ointment, ask the pharmacist. Something about the counter. If you do not see your doctor.

ultra1ni... said...

still resembles a disorder in the form of ringworm
the first color to fade.
If I remember correctly

Post a Comment