Monday, February 22, 2010

Chest Pain And Enlarged Liver And Spleen My Cat May Have Cancer--Lymphoma?

My cat may have cancer--Lymphoma? - chest pain and enlarged liver and spleen

I have just go to the vet with my cat of 12 years, an ultrasound and was told that to extend his liver, kidneys and spleen all. He fluid in the chest. He said it could be lymphoma, said the only way to confirm what a biopsy. But she said she could him steroids, can help. I do not go through a biopsy. I asked the vet if he pain and she said no. She said that, while he is still eating, he does not eat much, but it still does. Can I be kept alive as long as possible until you see the suffering? Or is it really pain.? Advice please steroids really help? Then came my other cat and dog can lymphoma is it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment