Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blue Cross Anthem California Cover Bariatric Surgery Health Insurance If You Are Overweight....?

Health Insurance if you are overweight....? - blue cross anthem california cover bariatric surgery

How can I take out health insurance if you are too high on the scale of body mass index? Has anyone a policy of small businesses and 2 or more Group Policy in California, which take no account of its weight is not a subscription? I know that Anthem Blue Cross has adopted a policy of small, but I'm not sure that your subscription for small groups. Any help would be very grateful, I have two people with weight problems and I assure you, they will be dealt with, and I am ready to change my insurance, if perhaps a 3 or more space for policy would make a difference. We are a very small company, so they do not take for a large company scheme.

1 comments:

JV said...

Depends on a group of small businesses, which can be considered as a group and in the list of groups that would be the registration is free, otherwise you must submit forms of health and their prices are very high. Promotion of a group policy, no health problems.

Post a Comment