Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Recover Mount File In Linux After Setting Partition Table Type As Msdos With Parted, Lost Xfs Partition. How To Recover? Xfs_repair Failed

After setting partition table type as msdos with parted, lost xfs partition. How to recover? xfs_repair failed - how to recover mount file in linux

I had been 2 partitions on my hard drive, ext3 and XFS. When you install Windows XP on ext3 and NTFS is broken. That's good. Windows XP works well. But if I am on my Linux machine, I have not in a position to the xfs partition. Then, by mistake, I changed my table Types of MS-DOS partition with parted. After the loss of my xfs partition entry in the list of partition table. Can not find split - rescue command xfs partition. I have tried xfs_repair. Wanted secondary superblock and failed this test. I have my 6 years in the collections of valuable data, the xfs partition. Please help me save the file system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment