Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dvd Recorders How Do DVD Recorders Deal With Long/large Recordings?

How do DVD recorders deal with long/large recordings? - dvd recorders

Hello

I do not know who has ever had a DVD recorder, but I'm interested. I need information about how they function normally.

I would like to host sporting events in SDTV (720p) duration of 4 hours or more per event. Typically, these records of 8 GB of memory for my DTV equipment. This means that the file size to be greater than purchase fits into a standard, cheap, simple, a blank DVD 4.37GB celebration.

DVD Double Layer are expensive and very hard to find DVD-R DL, from where I live.

DVD burners do not burn the records of more than 4.37GB on a single DVD? If so, how? Can not re-compress the video-training quality? If that's not a very long time?

Recorders Secondly, how long does it usually, a DVD record in full DVD? I can rarely, but the idea of burning a "" a DVD burner and wait more than a few seconds for the burn, it is strange, but this is the normal experience?

1 comments:

EbonyGen... said...

It's a bit long, but I hope it will help:

I have a Magnavox DVD recorder. I picked up from Wal-Mart about $ 100. I have recorded the same desire to sports programs for posterity.

But the answer to your question, most of the recorder a method for determining and recording with a recorder (SP, LP, etc..) SP is the standard that takes about 2 hours. The picture quality is good, with very little dithering (granulated, the block of pixels). A healthy broadcasting of sport is about 3 to 3.5 hours, so for them would probably be included in the EP (3 hours) or LP (4 hours). There are a few blocks, but not enough to distract from the games. SLP is 6 hours, but I do not want to save in this mode because it does not really include the movement and a quick display of images. Use this mode to maximize the television episodes and your training, not sport.

The HQ mode is really perfect, but it is only 1 hours in total, so it down. I taste a little series of pictures of the NBA and was identical with satellite images, very sharp and clear. I have a SatelliteDVR, you can save the game on the hard drive, and plan how I want to put the game on DVD.

Note that most, if not all DVD recorders in editing features including menus of the title, include the addition of the chapter, etc.

What I do is burn the game to erase a DVD + RW, commercials and unwanted material. You can not go back and save the changes + R and R. If you edit the time and complete these changes do not save in. I discovered this the hard way. Save the game on a DVD-RW (rewritable than a bit of a hard plastic), and follow the menu screens to compatible disk (for others to read DVD player).

*** I use my PC to the next section .***

Then take this disc (if you are satisfied with the changes) and copy it to the R + or. Then disable the RW and reuse.

Albums takes about 20-30 seconds to stop recording after recording.

Post a Comment