Friday, January 22, 2010

Average Muscle Percentage Average Body With Cellulite To Fitness Competitor W/ Low Fat % High Muscle Mass, What Happens To Cellulite?

Average body with cellulite to fitness competitor w/ low fat % high muscle mass, what happens to cellulite? - average muscle percentage

I have a little cellulite. I note that their use has been getting worse over the last year (I'm 19). I know there is no cure for cellulite, endermologie, and I heard and other things.
I know for sure that diet and exercise to improve the appearance of cellulite but can not get rid of him.

My question is: What happens to women who are competitors of fitness? If it is too thin for good nutrition and weight training / cardio (I do not mean to crash dieting and eating disorders), improving as a ticket to see some cellulite?

I believe that if a competitor fitness is very thin, with a low percentage of body fat and muscle mass, which significantly reduces cellulite. Am I right?

I'm not going to compete fitness, btw.

1 comments:

kb6jra said...

I believe that cellulite is caused by the overabundance of fat cells and larger fat cells. We do not store fat cells in order to consume excess energy, which we did. Most of the time is that carbohydrates and fats we consume stored fat cells.

If you lose weight, fat, cellulite disappear. Help nutrition and exercise, you can get rid of lumps. Fat cells remains the same size, just back empty, then when to stop the regimine.

Post a Comment